"I have absolutely never been this happy about my guitar tone. The GSP1101 possesses all of the great Clean and Overdrive amp tones that I have always wanted for the stage and in the studio. Extremely versatile, yet very easy to quickly find your way around to design all of your dream presets. The results speak very clear with the GSP1101 pre amp and i have a strong feeling that a lot of players will soon agree!" Glen Drover - Megadeth
The GSP1101 is the new paradigm in preamp/processors. We looked at the needs of the professional guitarists who already get their core tone with their amps, guitars, and fingers. The pros wanted to do everything from just adding a few effects to their existing tone to creating entirely new sounds with a single rack-mount preamp/processor. One concern they had in common; "Don't take over my rig like other preamps do." This required a whole new approach in design.
The GSP1101 answers the professional guitarist's call for "tone preservation" by incorporating the flexibility to be easily integrated into any rig and configured to work the way you want it. DigiTech's unique Setup Wizard guides you through the steps to optimize the GSP1101 to fit your needs.
The GSP1101 not only preserves your tone, but it gives you access to a vast array of over 120 different models, from stompbox overdrives, preamps, and amps, to studio quality effects including luscious Lexicon® reverbs and unique products like DigiTech's Whammy®. So many sounds, so little time
Don't sell yourself short or compromise your tone. You've got your sound; now get more out of your rig with the GSP1101.
|A/D Converter||24-bit high performance audio|
|D/A Converter||24-bit high performance audio|
|Sampling Rate||44.1 kHz throughout|
|DSP Section||2 Audio DNA2(TM) DSP Processors|
|Preset Memory||99 User/99 Factory Presets|
|Power Consumption||22 Watts|
|USB Type||2.0 compliant|
|Dimensions||19" x 1.75" x 7.5" (W x H x D)|
Get started with these famous tones by connecting your GSP1101 to your Mac or PC. Use the software downloads links on this page to install the librarian on your computer.
1. From the GSP1101 main menu, press the Edit/Select knob twice
2. In the Select Effect to Edit menu, turn the Edit/Select knob to highlight Expression Links and press Edit/Select
3. In the Edit Expression Links menu highlight 1:1 (FC PDL1) and press Edit/Select
4. In the Linking menu turn the Edit/Select knob to highlight LINKED TO and press Edit/Select
5. In the LINKING CTRL 1 (FC PDL1) TO menu, use the Edit/Select knob to select PRE FX Volume
6. Press the Back button 5 times to return to the main menu
7. Press Store 3 timer to save the changes to your preset.
1. From the GSP1101 main menu, press the Edit/Select knob
2. Turn the Edit/Select knob to highlight MIDI MENU and press Edit/Select
3. Turn the Edit/Select knob to highlight CC/Controller MAP and press Edit/Select
4. In the MIDI CC/Controller MAP menu, highlight Controller 1 EXP PDL and press Edit/Select
5. Turn the Edit/Select knob to select, Controller 1 = FC PDL 1
6. Press the back button 4 times to return to the GSP1101 main menu
If no other changes have been made to the preset the Control 2 Volume pedal should be linked to PRE FX Volume